Counselling on Start-Up Grant
The county development centres counsel all start-up entrepreneurs on the application for start-up grants. Our business consultants give you feedback on your business idea as well as business plan. In the course of the counselling you will also learn whether your business idea meets all the necessary requirements in order to apply for a start-up grant.
Book an appointment to meet your region's business consultant and attend a consultation. We will help you implement your business idea and prepare your application for the start-up grant.
Preliminary counselling and preliminary assessment
In order to apply for a start-up grant, it is obligatory to receive a preliminary assessment from a county development centre. Our business consultants are best informed of the region's development and can provide you with necessary advice and feedback about the regional business ideas.
What are the essential steps to apply for a start-up grant?
Necessary documents for applying for a start-up grant
The basis of an assessment for a start-up grant are the documents necessary for it. Prior to submitting the application, make sure that it includes all the required documents.
Necessary documents for application:
- Preliminary assessment by a county development centre: digitally signed business plan, financial forecasts as well as the CVs of the members of the management board and shareholders
- Application form: a specific form which has to be completed via the e-service
- Business plan
- Financial forecasts
- Financial statements
- Price offers with regard to all expenses to be done
- Terms of reference if the grant is applied for developing application software
- Copies of employment contracts if the support is applied for compensating staff costs
- Authorisation document and a scheme of group members, if applicable